GAU stands with the understanding that financial policy relates to the regulation, supervision, and oversight of the financial and payment systems.
Below is part of GAU’s financial policy; predicated on & in line with our passion & drive, with a simple approach to transacting:
• Every student, (“trainee” by definition), agent, parent, guardian, and any concerned person with payments to GAU as per our policy and/or with our IV/admission letter for study is required and/or ought to have clarified every necessary information about our methods, policies as regards to transactions before enrolment into any of our programmes.
• Method of requesting, collecting/receiving payment from trainees, parents, partners, customers, clients, investors, or any stakeholder is a sole prerogative of GAU, and anyone doing business or studying with us must abide by it, unless otherwise directed by GAU.
• Payment for fees of international trainees are to be made in GAU (Dubai Office), by cash.
• Payment by trainees in UAE are to be made by cash.
• GAU does not receive payment by/from scholarship students by wire/bank transfer. Scholarship students are to pay by cash on arrival, unless otherwise directed by GAU.
• GAU decides how a payment should be made and not under any compulsion to provide account details to payers.
• Account details facilitates businesses and ease of payment, but has no bearing with the recognition, authenticity or integrity of any organization or institution. Organizations may decide to have a bank account or PayPal account or other forms of account, at its sole discretion. No organization is mandated by UAE government to have a running account before/during operation.
• GAU like any other organization may decide to direct payer to pay/transfer money to/through a “corresponding account” in or outside UAE, notwithstanding its account name. The prospective payer is required to honor the invoice, as a directive from GAU, pay and receive payment receipt from GAU upon confirmation of payment.
• Trainees are to keep to the terms of agreement between them and GAU (either verbal or written).
• In the event of failure of prospective payer or trainee to pay after receiving up to 3 payment reminders, GAU may decide to suspend the study of such, and/or take legal action against him/her.
• Intending students, parents, sponsors and every applicant are advised to browse through our site for basic information and make enquiries, by calls or emails for answers, satisfactory counsel/guide before enrolling for any programme.
• Completing and submission of Applications forms means that you have decided to study with us and agree with these policies.
• There is no refund of application and administrative fees paid.
• 80% is refunded on tuition paid if the student requests to discontinue the programme within the first five days of payment (weekends inclusive).
• There will be no refund of tuition after 5 days of payment.
• Tuition is refundable in the event of total visa denial (2 attempts). This will follow time frame for processing.
• Change of programme: Should student decide to change a programme within 14 working days of study, subject to approval, the difference will be refunded less 20% within 60 working days.