GAU stands with the understanding that financial policy relates to the regulation, supervision, and oversight of the
financial and payment systems.
Below is part of GAU’s financial policy; predicated on & in line with our passion & drive, with a simple approach
- Every student, (“trainee” by definition), agent, parent, guardian, and any concerned person with payments to
GAU as per our policy and/or with our IV/admission letter for study is required and/or ought to have
clarified every necessary information about our methods, policies as regards to transactions before
enrolment into any of our programmes.
- Method of requesting, collecting/receiving payment from trainees, parents, partners, customers, clients,
investors, or any stakeholder is a sole prerogative of GAU, and anyone doing business or studying with us
must abide by it, unless otherwise directed by GAU.
- Payment for fees of international trainees are to be made in GAU (Dubai Office), by cash.
- Payment by trainees in UAE are to be made by cash.
- GAU does not receive payment by/from scholarship students by wire/bank transfer. Scholarship students are
to pay by cash on arrival, unless otherwise directed by GAU.
- GAU decides how a payment should be made and not under any compulsion to provide account details to
- Account details facilitates businesses and ease of payment, but has no bearing with the recognition,
authenticity or integrity of any organization or institution. Organizations may decide to have a bank account
or PayPal account or other forms of account, at its sole discretion. No organization is mandated by UAE
government to have a running account before/during operation.
- GAU like any other organization may decide to direct payer to pay/transfer money to/through a
“corresponding account” in or outside UAE, notwithstanding its account name. The prospective payer is
required to honor the invoice, as a directive from GAU, pay and receive payment receipt from GAU upon
confirmation of payment.
- Trainees are to keep to the terms of agreement between them and GAU (either verbal or written).
- In the event of failure of prospective payer or trainee to pay after receiving up to 3 payment reminders, GAU
may decide to suspend the study of such, and/or take legal action against him/her.